Last night, I uploaded the 2.0.3 version of Achievements to wordpress.org shortly. The changes are:
- Fix hidden/inactive achievements being listed on the directory when the filter is set to “event count.”
- Fix where ‘unlocked by’ page would interfere with other uses of the member loop on the same page (i.e. BuddyPress’ members widget).
- Fix inaccurate ‘unlocked by’ counts; properly remove all information when a user is marked as a spammer, or their account is deleted.
- Notifications are now cleared when visiting the directory as well as on an individual achievement’s page.
If you’ve enjoyed using Achievements, please consider a donation via PayPal to support future development. A premium support package is also available. For more details, please view the support page.
For developers, I have added a section to the add support for a plugin page which explains how to support custom post type actions in Achievements.
I’ve just uploaded the 2.0.2 version of Achievements. Get it from wordpress.org shortly. The changes are:
- Add support for ‘Jet Event System for BuddyPress’ plugin.
- Add more support for ‘BuddyPress Links’ plugin.
- Add “event count” option to directory filters; this sorts the list by the Achievements’ action count.
- Fix hidden Achievements not being unlocked.
The long-promised documentation for this plugin is beginning to appear. I have created a number of articles, which you can access via the menu at the top of the page, including how to add support for third-party plugins. More coming this week, as well as a new release of Achievements.