I’ve just pushed out the 2.0.7 release of Achievements for BuddyPress. What are the changes? I’m glad you asked:
- Fixed the “on this site” select box on the create/edit achievement screen so that it lists more than 20 sites.
- Updated points box on the create/edit achievement screen to accept negative values.
- Added another filter to the achievement unlock routine to allow developers to suppress activity stream updates and notification messages.
- Fixed the all available achievements widget on multisite.
- Fixed the all available achievements widget to also show non site-specific achievements.
- Added toggle to the member achievement available/unlocked widgets to force display of logged in user’s details, instead of the display user.
Download: Achievements for BuddyPress 2.0.7
In other news, work on 2.1 is a little held up by a client project, and also because some careful thinking about changes to the user interface is required. I’ve therefore decided to resume work on the 2.0 branch of Achievements for BuddyPress for fixes and small new features.